AdvanTech® flooring is engineered for superior strength and stiffness, resulting in a firm and quiet floor both builders and homeowners can appreciate. And our ESR-1785 designation is your assurance that our flooring panels
perform above and beyond standard PS-2 code requirements.
- Made using advanced resin technology and world-class manufacturing process
- High density provides exceptional nail holding power and strength
- Panels install flat and stay flat
- Solid, secure feeling underfoot ensures homeowner satisfaction
What does Strength & Stiffness mean for you...
- Your reputation as a quality builder is safe when you install AdvanTech flooring panels - one of the highest performance flooring panels in the industry.
- Less callbacks and homeowner complaints - a strong, stiff panel remains flat and reduces the risk of squeaks and pops.
- You can deliver the solid floor that your homeowners desire.
- AdvanTech flooring delivers a strong, solid-feeling floor - no more bouncy, soft-feeling floors that you would get with inferior OSB and plywood floors.
- Fewer issues with rattling dishes in your china cabinets when you walk around.
- Minimize issues with floor squeaks, pops and cracked tiles.
- Peace of mind knowing your home was built with the flat out best subflooring panel on the market.
- High quality products attract high quality builders.
- 9 out of 10 builders who try AdvanTech flooring will stick with it3.
- 87% of builders say they would recommend AdvanTech flooring to other builders, the highest rating achieved by any brand in the industry4 over other OSB and plywood floor alternatives.
- Retailers claim that builders are 60% more likely to shop their stores if they carry AdvanTech2.
- Minimizing issues with floor squeaks and pops improves the livability of your structures, especially multifamily dwellings.
- AdvanTech panels are durable and maintain their structural integrity even after being exposed to the elements, providing peace of mind to you, your structural engineer, the builder and the homeowner.
Request Literature/Samples of our products so that you can compare them to plywood floors
Use our Product Locator to find out where you can buy our strong flooring products
Contact us if you have any questions about how AdvanTech compares to the strongest plywood floors